Gravity Racers On a Mission
GROM Racing is a parent-run youth mountain biking team that provides resources and opportunities for junior riders to race competitively. We provide bikes, mechanical support, travel, and supervision for young athletes. We attempt to foster an environment where the racers can learn leadership, sportsmanship, cooperation, and life skills in a structured, team environment.
GROM Racing Goals
- Encourage development: as riders, cycling ambassadors, and young adults.
- Cultivate an environment where riders learn the responsibilities and benefits of teamwork.
- Promote responsible and safe cycling.
- Advance gravity mountain biking sports – particularly in the eastern US.
- Provide feedback to equipment and apparel sponsors as appropriate.
- Win Races - but not at the expense of exhibiting good sportsmanship or having fun.